You can view the agreement in the following pages. Otherwise, you`ll find here a PDF file of the full agreement. The government is subject to the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act with respect to the provision of agreements containing personal data such as the names of employees. This information is edited before the agreement is made available for research. Documents supporting the collective agreement, such as Z.B. Amendments, letters of agreement and results of the opening of salary, may be submitted by e-mail or contact with the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. Industrial relations, legislation, investment services, publications and collective agreements. You can view, print or download the full text of each agreement. It`s a free service. No subscription or password is required. The collective agreement has expired and is currently being renegotiated by the Alberta government and the Alberta Provincial Employees Association. As a result, printed copies of the agreement are not currently distributed.

Teacher social assistance staff advise local collective agreement committees on all aspects of collective bargaining. In addition, the association regularly organizes conferences on teacher well-being and offers courses for beginners and bargain hunters advanced at the summer conference. The terms and conditions and remuneration of teachers employed in school courts are stipulated in collective agreements. These negotiations are divided into two parts; the association negotiates centrally with the Teachers` Employer Bargaining Association (TEBA) and on-site with each school board. From a legal point of view, the association is the association of negotiators for all teachers employed in the province`s public, separate and french-language school courts. Where can I find agreements for other jurisdictions? If you are looking for agreements in other provinces or federal agreements, you can access multiple resources through the resource list. The objective of the negotiation is to reach a written collective agreement that becomes a contract that sets the terms and conditions of employment of unionized workers. These agreements are often 2 to 4 years old.

Review a report on Alberta`s end-and-end collective agreements by calendar year and sector. The Provincial Bargaining Coordination Office (PBCO) is the central agency that coordinates collective bargaining with public sector employers. It is responsible: there are more than 2 million Albertans, of whom about 450,000 are covered by a union contract. About 90% of them are covered by Alberta labour relations law and the remaining 10% under federal jurisdiction in post states, banks, railways and other nationally regulated sectors.